Tech Writing Agencies/Contractors - Northern Virginia

Subject: Tech Writing Agencies/Contractors - Northern Virginia
From: Elizabeth Reed <ereed -at- ARINC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 07:47:00 -0400

When we need editortial or writing support, we call:

Communicator's Connection: 703-260-5720

Publications Professionals: 703-941-7177

Editorial Experts: 703-683-0683

If you know of any others, please let me know.

Since I'm in Annapolis, Maryland, I'd be particularily interested in
agencies based on the Maryland side of Washington, DC.

Elizabeth Reed