Re: Microtek Scanners

Subject: Re: Microtek Scanners
From: "S. William Schulz" <swschulz -at- ASTRUM -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 13:46:13 -0400

I don't what was said about the Microtek scanner, but Consumer Reports
picked the Microtek E3 as their top choice in this months issue.

We purchased the Umax Astra 600S and have had no problems with it thus
far. Street price for the Umax is about $250.00.

Thanks,

S. William Schulz
Webmaster, Astrum.com
http://www.astrum.com