Re: where to find compact disc logo - thanks

Subject: Re: where to find compact disc logo - thanks
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 10:14:40 -0500

Thanks to all who responded... I now have a copy of the logo.

And another question... I just switched to Netscape Communicator email
(after our server crashed and they took away our Pegasus mail) and now I
see this appearing in my posts:

> --MimeMultipartBoundary

Are my posts showing up as some annoying multi-part thing to anybody?

Thanks
Tracy
Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okvotech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Vocational and Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm