Re: pharmaceutical industry

Subject: Re: pharmaceutical industry
From: Laura Bean Warner <laura -dot- bean -at- DELTEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 10:17:30 -0500

>From: Gaitskell, Gail
>
>I am curious to know if there is anyone out there working in the
>environmental, pharmaceutical or health fields doing technical writing.
> What type of work are you doing?

I work at a medical device manufacturer that makes ambulatory drug pumps
and vascular catheters. I write the Instructions for Use, Patient
Information, Clinician Information, Operator's Manuals, and associated
labeling for the products.

About three weeks ago, I inquired similarly, but more specifically, to
those who work for medical device or pharmaceutical companies. I formed
an informal group of just over twenty people who work in these areas or
who are interested in them.

Laura Bean Warner