Re: job angst

Subject: Re: job angst
From: Jennifer Jelinek <jlkraus -at- AMETEKWATER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 12:11:08 -0500

I appreciate your dilemma...we have great benefits where I work, and that was a real selling point when I accepted the position. But if I ever end up dreading coming into work every day, I can't say the benefits would keep me here. This new company sounds just amazing...and this position on that could make you much happier and more fulfilled than you are now. Benefits can't always be measured in dollars...it seems the life benefits that could come out of this change could be immeasurable.

Go for it!

Jennifer Jelinek
jlkraus -at- ametekwater -dot- com
Ametek Water Filters