Converting PowerPoint 4 file to HTML

Subject: Converting PowerPoint 4 file to HTML
From: Brett Peruzzi <Brett -dot- Peruzzi -at- FDC-INVEST -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 13:28:56 -0400

I've been asked to convert a Powerpoint 4 (Win 3.1 version) presentation, with
lots of graphics, to web pages.

I converted the text fairly easily (saved it in PPT as an RTF, opened it in Word
6, then saved it in HTML format). The graphics are gone, however.

I've been poking around the Web, but haven't found a good solution, at least for
PPT 4 running under Win 3.1. I don't know much about PPT 4 either, which I'm
sure is adding to my problem.

Can anyone help?

TIA,

Brett Peruzzi
First Data Investor Services Group
Boston, MA
Brett -dot- Peruzzi -at- fdc-invest -dot- com