Re: Indexing Question

Subject: Re: Indexing Question
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 09:12:11 EDT

About abbreviations ... If most of your readers would *not* know what "PMDP" is,
it would be best to use the cross-reference as you intended:

PMDP. See Process Module Data Point

If you place all of your cross-references in a separate file, such as the file
with your front matter or at the beginning of Chapter 1, you shouldn't have any
problems. Mark each cross-reference only once.

If you do encounter problems, your third option should work fine.

BTW, I also subscribe to this list in digest mode, and I would be interested in
knowing about other solutions you receive.

Happy indexing .... Lori