[no subject]

From: William Blank <wmblank -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 23:25:55 -0700

Elna Tymes wrote:

>Carroll's book is NOT outdated. It's the basis for a whole lot of other
>literature, mostly papers, describing how to use minimalism. One
>company doing great work with this concept is Stephanie Rosenbaum's
>TecEd, with offices in Ann Arbor and Palo Alto. (Stephanie has received
>some high honors from STC for her work in this area and others.)

I took a course with Stephanie Rosenbaum. It was awesome!!! I incorporate
minimalist principles in everything I write, but total minimalism they're
not ready for yet.

William Blank
Laconic Documentation Services
Laconic [La-kon-ik] (adj) Clear, to the point, with no wasted words
"Creating clear, concise, accurate documentation for technical
applications"