Has anyone ever hear of an .shg file? -Reply

Subject: Has anyone ever hear of an .shg file? -Reply
From: Bill Sullivan <bsullivan -at- SMTPLINK -dot- DELTECPOWER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 15:50:56 -0700

>>I've inherited a large on-line help system chock full of .shg files
(some variation of bitmap, it appears) that I'd like to pull into an
image-editing program and update. The hitch: none of my graphics
programs have ever heard of a .shg file and neither have I.

In the manual or online help for the program used to create the help
system, look for references to graphics, hotspots, multiple hotspots,
and hypergraphics. This should put you on the track.

It may also be worth the time and effort to put through a telephone
call to the technical support people for the program and ask for any
advice you can get.

Bill Sullivan
bsullivan -at- deltecpower -dot- com
San Diego, California