Re: Master's degree: shop shop shop!

Subject: Re: Master's degree: shop shop shop!
From: Pat Gantt <pagantt -at- POSTOFFICE -dot- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 20:40:27 -0500

Hillary et. everyone,

If you are mobile absolutely do so.

[shop around]

Colleges within the Universities vary also. Some allow for more
student customization of their programs than others.

Remember, the student is the consumer here. Oft
times that not the case in some colleges and universities.

> > A *graduate* degree, however, is a different beast. It tends deals with
> > theory,
> > not practice.
>
> This is exactly what the grad program I went to consisted of!

Ph.D. folks will tell you this. Apparently part of the mantra...

BTW I went to OU undergrad... my best friend M of OH. Two
fine mid-American conference schools. Also check the
Uni's ratings as they compare to the others...
try Peterson's.

For instance, OU is known for Journalism and their
Architecture Colleges.

Let's not make this my training, experience, education, degree
is better than yours etc. ala the Mac/PC unwinables...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best Regards,
~~~~,,.
~~~~~~(o o)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oOO==(_)==OOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pat Gantt
Personal email ~ pagantt -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net
The University of Tennessee, M.S. HRD
VoTech Guide ~ The Mining Company
Business Mail ~ votech -dot- guide -at- miningco -dot- com
http://votech.miningco.com
GO VOLS! .oooO Oooo.
( ) ( )
\ ( ) /