Help in selecting an IP service

Subject: Help in selecting an IP service
From: Robert Courtney <RMCourtney -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 13:05:11 -0400

I know this may not be the best area to ask this question, but I am a
technical writer and wanted to know what my fellow writers think about two IP
providers I am interested in using.

Can anyone give me information on linkonline and earthlink. I know there a
few people using them and wanted to know about any problems and any positives
about them. I am intereted in using x2 technology and they seem to be heading
the right direction.

If you like, respond to me personally at RMCOURTNEY -at- aol -dot- com

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bob