HR->HRD->HRIS->Tech. Writing?

Subject: HR->HRD->HRIS->Tech. Writing?
From: Pat Gantt <pagantt -at- POSTOFFICE -dot- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 11:46:07 -0500

My automatic reminder reminded me to visit the HR SuperSite.
I checked and it posts Tech. Writing Positions Open.

http://www.trainingsupersite.com/jobset.htm

Besides my site ;-) it is an excellent source of wonderful
technical information that is HR->Tech related.

Offers alot of training materials for HR professionals.
Human Resource Development, you say? What does that have
to do with tech. writing. We teach trainers to train others
to technically write. ;-)

The HRD field has many technical
writing opportunities... HRIS namely. Human-Computer
Interaction is the specialty of MIT. Interesting field
you may want to explore. Job analysis is its bread and
butter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best Regards,
~~~~,,.
~~~~~~(o o)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oOO==(_)==OOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pat Gantt
Personal email ~ pagantt -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net
The University of Tennessee, M.S. HRD
VoTech Guide ~ The Mining Company
Business Mail ~ votech -dot- guide -at- miningco -dot- com
http://votech.miningco.com
GO VOLS! .oooO Oooo.
( ) ( )
\ ( ) /