Indexing Software for Macintosh Platform

Subject: Indexing Software for Macintosh Platform
From: Sushil Oswal <soswal -at- HARTFORD -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 16:25:29 -0400

I am looking for a relatively easy-to-use software program (It could a
part of the standard packages we use.) for indexing an employee policy
manual. Of course, we could index it manually because we want to list all
the relevant words and phrases which may suggest answers to the user's
questions but I thought that the participants on this net might have a
better tool. The software package must run on a Macintosh machine because
the individual in charge of this project is not familiar with other
platforms. Please send your suggestions to my personal address:
soswal -at- hartford -dot- edu

Thank you!