Re: Different PostScript question

Subject: Re: Different PostScript question
From: Bill Burns <BillDB -at- ILE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 14:47:10 -0600

Paul,

You are using a PCL driver to print to file. You need to get a PS
driver. I typically use Lintronic PS drivers when I print to file from
Frame. I've found that the HP 5si PS driver adds a command that Acrobat
Distiller chokes on. In any case, you need to set up a PS printer and
use that to print to file.

Bill Burns
Technical Writer
ILE Communications Group