Re: Different PostScript question

Subject: Re: Different PostScript question
From: Pete Kloppenburg <pkloppen -at- CERTICOM -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 09:52:50 -0400

Paul Branchaud said:
> The PostScript generated by my Windows NT box begins with the following
> lines:

And John Wilcox replied:
> I recommend the Adobe PS driver. It's available on the Adobe web site,
> and it is also on the Acrobat 3.0 CD. It's fully compatible with Acrobat
> and all other Adobe apps.

To which I say:

I don't believe the Adobe PS driver works with NT yet. I know that when I
got Acrobat a month or two ago, it did not. Has Adobe fixed this yet?

I'll just check...not according to their website. I run Frame on NT 4.0,
and when I generate PDF files I typically do it with a Xerox Docutech
driver,
which seems to work just fine. So find any old post script driver, and
give it a go. But the Adobe PPD does not support NT.

Pete
Pete Kloppenburg - pkloppen -at- certicom -dot- com
Technical Writer
Certicom Corp
Mississauga, Ontario,
Canada