Re: Different PostScript question

Subject: Re: Different PostScript question
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- DJTTD -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 17:37:30 GMT

I just went through a process of trying to resolve a problem that I was
having with font glitches in PDF files created under NT 4.0. I found some
information on the Adobe Web site that led me to install the Tektronix Phaser
550J 1200 dpi printer driver and use that with Distiller. Now all seems to be
well.

I was using an Apple LaserWriter driver, which worked OK under Windows 95,
but the Windows NT version caused problems.

Regards
Keith