Wanted: TW w/MS-Access

Subject: Wanted: TW w/MS-Access
From: John Glenn <sfarmh1 -at- SCFN -dot- THPL -dot- LIB -dot- FL -dot- US>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 15:27:13 -0400

Wanted: TW w/MS-Access
Location: Tampa FL USA
Employer: DMR Trecom
Contact: Lorraine McFarland
Tel No: 800.338.7326 Ext. 202
Fax No: 813.888.7900
Email/1 [see note]: lmcfarla -at- trecom -dot- com
Email/2 [see note]: john_glenn -at- hotmail -dot- com
JOB DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for technical documentation including
maintaining and updating current documentation.
OTHER DUTIES INCLUDE:
* developing and supporting databases (e.g. MS Access)
* assisting in documenting user requirements
* providing documentation control
* maintaining project library
* similar duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS:
* ''Heavy'' knowledge of
* Windows 95
* MS Office, with emphasis on Word and Access
* Good communications skills, control, and follow-up
* Experience writing/maintaining documentation
* Good communications skills, control, and follow-up
DESIRED:
* General knowledge of system analysis and design
* Experience with CASE tools *System Architect* and
*Requisite Pro*
SALARY, ETC.
Talk to Lorraine McFarland
AVAILABILITY
Now
ABOUT DMR TRECOM
DMR Trecom employs (W-2 basis) professionals to provide
consulting services to Fortune 200 companies on a project
basis.
DMR Trecom employees enjoy the benefits of both the
consulting
(different assignments, adding to skill sets, etc. ) and the
in-house worlds (health benefits, vacations, tuition
support, etc.).
PERSONAL NOTE ABOUT DMR TRECOM
I've been here >2 years and I wrote the ''About DMR
Trecom.''
It is not marketing hype. Trecom's a good company, the Tampa
office
is one of the best, and the Tampa Bay area is a good place
to live and work.
ABOUT THE EMAIL: Email to @trecom.com travels a strange path
and sometimes fails to arrive or arrive in a timely manner.
I //suggest//
you double-post your resume to BOTH
lmcfarla -at- trecom -dot- com
john_glenn -at- hotmail -dot- com
>> Replies to sfarmh1 -at- scfn -dot- thpl -dot- lib -dot- fl -dot- us can be delayed
up to 24 hours; the opening is immediate. <<<<
NOTE: The resume may faxed or sent via email in Rich Text
Format (RTF) or Word (x WinWord V8) as an attachment
wrapped in a format that can be unpacked using PKZip,
WinZip, or StuffIt Expander or as an ASCII file included in
the email body. A URL, if you have a current resume on the
WWW, may be referenced in lieu of an emailed or faxed
resume.

mailto:sfarmh1 -at- scfn -dot- thpl -dot- lib -dot- fl -dot- us