Re: Degree or Not Degree?

Subject: Re: Degree or Not Degree?
From: Margaret Spurgin <mspurgin -at- IS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 09:09:03 -0500

Fascinating. You manage to take the two least interesting threads STILL
circulating, braid them together, and tie on a Marxist bow.

If that weren't enjoyable enough, you contradict your central thesis
that there is no inherent value in a degree with the comment that you
are working on another degree "because I think it will be an intensive
way for me to gain some of the skills I seek to have."

Admit it. You just want to show up your comrades.

-Margaret Spurgin
-Integrity Solutions