Is there a lesson in this?

Subject: Is there a lesson in this?
From: Don Sargent <don -dot- sargent -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 11:54:02 -0400

From Chuck Shepherd's News of the Weird, June 13, 1997:

The first copies of the European Union's 24-page user's manual
for boots recently hit the market in England, reported The Daily
Telegraph in May. The booklet comes with the shoes and advises
the consumer how to choose footwear, how to use and care for the
boots, and how to wear them safely. It also explains how to read
the EU-mandated boot comfort ratings, though it also advises,
"Each boot should be tried for fitting before use."

--
Don Sargent
Template Software, Inc. "I might only get three strikes in