Re: Interleaf links in Acrobat

Subject: Re: Interleaf links in Acrobat
From: GeriLou Ciotoli <GeriLou_Ciotoli -at- DLCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 12:57:43 GMT

Dave,

I used Interleaf and Worldview Press in my previous position. WVP worked
great for electronic distribution .. hyperlinks from TOC, index, and
cross-reference all worked great. We used it to generate CDROM for the
(traveling) field engineers.

Although I have never used it in correlation to Acrobat.

My 2 cents recommends Worldview but you'll need to talk to someone else
regarding Acrobat. I know Interleaf is expensive, it always has been.

If I can answer any questions, please let me know. If I can't answer your
questions, I know someone who can.

gciotoli -at- dlcorp -dot- com
Enterprise Computer Systems, Inc.
Stratford, CT.