Re: Summary: Good Intro to Programming Book

Subject: Re: Summary: Good Intro to Programming Book
From: "Nina L. Panzica" <panin -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 12:45:21 -0500

>Here's the summary of my replies for a good intro to programming book...I
don't remember
>who sent what suggestions, so thanks to everyone who replied.

Thanks for that list, Jennifer. As a writer who doesn't know programming
but may need to some day, I've printed it out, and will keep it in my paper
files.

I may need to learn something about the AIX environment pretty soon. Does
anyone know of some beginners' books covering that subject?

Regards,
Nina P.
____

Nina Panzica
Masterpiece Media
(404) 237-7889
Can't reach me at the above number? Try my pager: 404-596-7889
mailto:panin -at- mindspring -dot- com
http://www.mindspring.com/~panin/

Links to other Technical Writers:
http://www.mindspring.com/~panin/writers.htm