Re: Interview Questions

Subject: Re: Interview Questions
From: "A. J. Fite" <ajfite -at- MAIL -dot- TELIS -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 16:07:12 -0700

Everyone,

Melissa Hess wrote:

> What are some some good answers to some tricky [interview] questions?

I HIGHLY recommend this book : _Knock 'Em Dead_ by Martin Yate. It
contains answers to over 200 of the most dangerous interview questions,
questions like "Why aren't you earning more at your age?" In addition, it
covers other aspects of the interviewing process, including: how to package
yourself, how to read body language, how to respond to different
interviewing styles, and how to end an interview. This book has helped
both my husband and me to charm our way out of the traps interviewers set
before us.

The book is published by Bob Adams, Inc. Publishers of Holbrook
Massachusetts. The ISBNs are: (hardcover) 1-55850-086-3 and (paperback)
1-55850-053-7. The copy I have was printed in 1992; however, it appears to
be updated by the publisher every one to two years, so I would expect that
a more recent version is available.

Good luck, Melissa!

Sincerely,
Anita Z. Fite