Re: How to get that first TW contract

Subject: Re: How to get that first TW contract
From: Kristen Case <KLCase -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 20:13:25 -0400

Buck Buckanan wrote:

<<
After you have a few of these at-home contracts under your belt and feel
qualified to handle an in-house position, re-write your resume and brag
on self.

This seems to imply that Buck feels it's easier to obtain contract work than
it is to get a full-time job as a techwriter. (Please correct me if I've
misunderstood). As an aspirer techwriter who is currently working in another
field, I would love to know whether anyone else has any thoughts/insights
into this issue.

Reply to: mailto:klcase -at- aol -dot- com