Electronic Submittal of Proposals

Subject: Electronic Submittal of Proposals
From: "Barbara J. Miller" <millercm -at- MILLER-COMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 07:07:04 -0700

I am posting this message on behalf of a coworker. Please send messages
directly to her (address at end).

I'm writing an in-house proposal requesting training for our technical
writers in electronic submittal of proposals.

I'm trying to find technical and proposal writers who can share with me
their experiences with electronic submittal of proposals. Specifically, I'd
like to know about their experience using Adobe Acrobat to create PDF files
and their experience with burning CD-ROMs. I'd also like to know if
technical and proposal writers think that the general trend is toward
electronic submittal of proposals instead of hard copy; if anyone has kept
track of any data supporting this thought, I'd appreciate knowing details
about that too.

Please forward this message to anyone you think might have information. I
can be phoned at (303) 530-2596 or e-mailed at dcookclampert -at- ball -dot- com -dot-

Thank you, Denise