Re: Greetings, Writers of Technical

Subject: Re: Greetings, Writers of Technical
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 15:18:48 -0400

You know, it's funny you should mention this book...

It's in its 17th edition. I just bought a copy, on the advice of
one of our fellow techwr-lers. It's a great example of what to do
and what not to do, all at once. An interesting, enjoyable study.
I'm going to have to go *buy* a VW now, just because.

A.
--
Alexia Prendergast
Senior Technical Writer

>Please don't overlook _How _to _Keep _Your _Volkswagen _Alive_: a
>_Manual _of _Step-by-Step _Procedures _for _the _Compleat _Idiot_ a.k.a.
>"The Idiot Book" by John Muir [not the 19th c. naturalist, but a
>mechanic/writer out of New Mexico, d. 1977].
>
>Written in 1969...

Though not without it's faults...