Re: Grant Writing

Subject: Re: Grant Writing
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 17:28:01 -0400

You know, I got a reeeeeally ugly book about 6 or 7
years ago (neon green shiny hardcover with white $ signs
all over it). But the content is quite good. It's called:
_Guidelines for Preparing Proposals: A Manual on How to
Organize Winning Proposals for Grants, Venture Capital,
R&D Projects, and Other Proposals_

Author is Roy Meador
Publisher is Lewis Publishers, Inc. in Chelsea, Michigan
ISBN 0-87371-004-5
copyright 1985, 7th ed 1990

Hope that helps!
A.