Re: Buzzwords & secret handshakes

Subject: Re: Buzzwords & secret handshakes
From: Pat Gantt <pagantt -at- POSTOFFICE -dot- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 13:10:17 -0500

Not to belabor a point but you shall find lots
of the current buzz <ack!> and jumps to more
buzz here. I call buzz eduspeak and technospeak.

http://votech.miningco.com

> Well folks, I hadn't heard the term "System Development Life Cycle
> documentation" before, but after a little research I discovered I have
> indeed done it. What a surprise! <g>

Aw yes, HRD and Computer Science mix.

--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best Regards,

Pat Gantt, M.S. HRD
Personal email ~ pagantt -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net
The University of Tennessee Alum
Technical and Vocational Studies Guide
~ The Mining Company ~
Biz Mail ~ votech -dot- guide -at- miningco -dot- com
http://votech.miningco.com
[humor = (intelligence + personality)]
GO VOLS! Don't ask Peyton who!