WinPro Online Press Announcement

Subject: WinPro Online Press Announcement
From: Linda Laurie <LinLaurie -at- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 03:19:18 UT

WinPro Online Press is proud to announce preferred vendor status with
Microsoft Corporation. We are now able to perform placement and payroll
servicing with Microsoft Corporation. You may not know it, but this status is
not easily obtained and we are proud to say that we have it!

If you find the job at Microsoft, we offer competitive payroll servicing,
insurance enrollment, and other benefits. You keep more of the money you make.

Please think of us the next time you need payroll servicing.

Lin Laurie
WinPro Online Press
307 N 73rd Street, Suite 1
Seattle, WA 98103