Re: TECH. WRITING SURVEY - OPINIONS REQUESTED

Subject: Re: TECH. WRITING SURVEY - OPINIONS REQUESTED
From: Fabien Vais <phantoms -at- ACCENT -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 12:32:37 -0400

This is a pretty grim picture you paint here! Each one of the points you
bring up could be the topic of a thesis. Do you really believe people are
going to take the time to expand and elaborate significantly on all these
topics? I'm sorry, I simply don't have that kind of time.

Fabien Vais
phantoms -at- accent -dot- net