Re: TECH. WRITING SURVEY - OPINIONS REQUESTED

Subject: Re: TECH. WRITING SURVEY - OPINIONS REQUESTED
From: Pat Gantt <pagantt -at- POSTOFFICE -dot- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 23:58:34 -0500

D'oh! Huh? Survey, what survey?

I'm glad other folks are speaking up.
That survey was not a survey but a commentary???

It struck me as a very strange way of gathering
information. What we we to do agree or disagree
with each assertion? Comment on each comment?

From a usability standpoint what validity and
reliability tools will you use? What methodology to
analyze each comment to a comment?

Hmmmmmm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best Regards,

Pat Gantt, M.S. HRD
Personal email ~ pagantt -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net
The University of Tennessee Alum
Technical and Vocational Studies Guide
~ The Mining Company ~
Biz Mail ~ votech -dot- guide -at- miningco -dot- com
http://votech.miningco.com
[humor = (intelligence + personality)]
GO VOLS! Don't ask Peyton who!