"Air Force One" supports our craft!

Subject: "Air Force One" supports our craft!
From: "Williams, Diane (contractor)" <Williams_Diane -at- DOTE -dot- OSD -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 10:34:55 -0400

If you haven't yet seen "Air Force One," please do ASAP! There are
several scenes in this film that show how important accurate technical
manuals are to end-users, especially during emergencies! What a hoot! I
was ROTFLMAO!

Even though research might show that such manuals are seldom used, we
should still take pride in producing accurate and easy-to-understand
schematics and instructions.

Diane Williams
Walcoff, Inc. Technical Editor/Writer
OSD, DOT&E