Re: My Bonney Lies Over the Ocean

Subject: Re: My Bonney Lies Over the Ocean
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 10:42:39 -0500

since many letters and numerals have particular commands associated with
them in unix and in the interests of standardization and automation i
will henceforth use only the letter t and standardize of a 4 character
word and 70 character line

tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt
tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt
tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt tttt
by the way it is in the tradition of unix to use some odd variations of
spelling so i will not be correcting any of that either

Mike Huber
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com