CBT

Subject: CBT
From: Dianne Walsh <ldwalsh -at- VOICENET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:44:27 -0400

I'm working from home today doing 'Net research into CBT. I'll be hitting the Techwhirler archives soon for past postings on the subject, but I'd like to hear (privately, if you prefer) from anyone who has put together CBT. What tool(s) did you use? How long did it take? How many writers worked on the project? Did you company realize savings and/or revenue from CBT?

After I finish my research, I have to put together a proposal for our own (potential) CBT product. I need all the ammo I can get.

Thanks for any info anyone can provide.