Followup: Detailed Resumes?

Subject: Followup: Detailed Resumes?
From: Dan BRINEGAR <vr2link -at- VR2LINK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 15:06:03 -0700

In a moment of weakness, insecurity and indecision I wrote:

>In the last month or so, I've had several agencies send me forms to fill
>out that demand excruciating detail on everything-I've-ever-done... BEFORE
>I get submitted to the client....<

To follow up:

Darn thing took me till Monday morning to finish, and if it hadn't been for
an electronic copy of the US Gov't Standard Form 71 application I'd filled
out in 1988, I'd *still* be working on the Army hsitory...

Guess what?

Got the call from the agency this afternoon: client discovered they didn't
have time to go over the detailed resumes submitted for six candidates
before they had to get started on their project: so they hired warm bodies
from a temp agency and will review their requirements in a month or so.

Nina and a couple of others are entitled to send me an all-caps "I TOLD YOU
SO! NYAHH-NYAHH" either privately or through the list.

<grin>

Dan BRINEGAR, CCDB Vr2Link
Performance S u p p o r t Svcs.
Phoenix, Arizona

vr2link -at- vr2link -dot- com
http://www.vr2link.com
"Show up, be there, think it up and do it, exceed your job-description,
control your own means of production (that's yer brain)! "