RESULTS2: $ estimating--web sites (early)

Subject: RESULTS2: $ estimating--web sites (early)
From: "Renze, Janet L" <Janet -dot- Renze -at- PSS -dot- BOEING -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 15:16:22 -0700

OOPS--I forgot one additional advice posting:

-----------------------------------
I have the exact same situation and have put in about the same number of
hours--seeing as though it's an out-of-pocket for him and an "earn while
learn (more)" type of experience I'm really taking it easy on him money
wise
[like maybe a couple hundred bucks or less] and he, in turn, is trying
hook me up with more assignments, is providing me with books [to learn
even
more], and putting me into a modest profit sharing plan, plus the
occasional
free dinner or lunch meeting. Ask yourself what is the most important
part
of taking on this project--the money, the experience, the possible
future,
helping out a friend? That will help you best assess your payment
requirements. [And when all else fails--$25/hr seems fair ;-) ]

Good Luck!!

thanks again everyone--let's keep this discussion alive!

Janet L. Renze Technical Writer
janet -dot- l -dot- renze -at- boeing -dot- com
(425) 234-8662 phone