Re: Word to Acrobat

Subject: Re: Word to Acrobat
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- DJTTD -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 13:04:16 GMT

I concur with Bill's recommendation of Compose. It has been a real time-saver
for me, especially when dealing with large files. It does a lot more than
just create bookmarks too.

The only downside is that it costs more than Exchange, but if you have to
deal with a lot of PDF files it is definitely worth the money.

Best
Keith