Re: Background Colors

Subject: Re: Background Colors
From: Buck Buchanan <buck -dot- buchanan -at- CITICORP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 13:43:37 -0700

> I was wondering if anyone working on presentations has a preferance for
> background colors, and perhaps text colors as well. I'm modifying a
> presentation that has a black background, and it's not very lively looking.

Just finished doing a Training Program (Windows database software) on
PowerPoint and, because of my employer's worldwide business, I chose the
light green wizard with a near transparent world map barely showing
through on the slides.

Type is 28 pt white Roman Times with all menu items in black Arial.

Received accolades, so I have to recommend that right now.

Tomorrow? who knows?

Everyone thought my last one was great too.

Too bad that (according to many subscribers) Tech Writing doesn't
require creativity.
Buck Buchanan
Software Documentation
Citicorp Technology Center
Westlake, Texas
Speaking for me, not for them!

buck -dot- buchanan -at- citicorp -dot- com
Home: writer -at- wf -dot- net

Search the archives at or search and
browse the archives at