Re: Background Colors

Subject: Re: Background Colors
From: Buck Buchanan <buck -dot- buchanan -at- CITICORP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 13:43:37 -0700

> I was wondering if anyone working on presentations has a preferance for
> background colors, and perhaps text colors as well. I'm modifying a
> presentation that has a black background, and it's not very lively looking.

Just finished doing a Training Program (Windows database software) on
PowerPoint and, because of my employer's worldwide business, I chose the
light green wizard with a near transparent world map barely showing
through on the slides.

Type is 28 pt white Roman Times with all menu items in black Arial.

Received accolades, so I have to recommend that right now.

Tomorrow? who knows?

Everyone thought my last one was great too.

Too bad that (according to many subscribers) Tech Writing doesn't
require creativity.
--
Buck Buchanan
Software Documentation

buck -dot- buchanan -at- citicorp -dot- com
Home: writer -at- wf -dot- net