Re: Background Colors

Subject: Re: Background Colors
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 12:02:40 -0700

For electronic presentations (not using overhead transparencies), Donald
has hit the nail on the head. Every book and magazine article I've read
on the subject says that for electronic/PC presentations, dark
background with light text is the most visible and easiest to read.
Specifically, medium to dark blue with yellow or white text is the
optimum.

Also, make sure you don't use all caps for your lettering. Mixed case is
easier to read. (I'm sure you know this, but I still see a lot of
briefing charts done in all capital letters. Makes me {{shudder}}.)

Bev Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil
The Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L -
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/