Re: Tips for agencies

Subject: Re: Tips for agencies
From: Hillary Jones <hillary -at- NICHIMEN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 12:54:35 -0700

Wow! I just discovered how people "accidentally hit the send button too
soon."

Here's the last thing I was going to say:

> Assume furthermore, that they need writers for less-than-popular
> assignments, say; on-site doing documentation for the South Mobbefrenian
> Ground Self Defence Forces' SAP installation on soviet-made mainframes
> (It's winter now in South Mobbefrenia, about -40F, and the summers get up
> to +120F).

If the recruiter is looking for someone experienced to take a
not-so-peachy job, he/she might have trouble. Sounds like the person
would have to be:

o experienced
o mobile
o willing to move to a God-awful location

Hmmm. Well, you never know; what's a bad location to me might be
attractive to someone else--maybe the recruiter could cross his/her
fingers and hope someone is experienced, mobile, and enamoured of
extremes in climate.