Re: Creativity -Reply

Subject: Re: Creativity -Reply
From: NANCY KAMINSKI <NKAMINS1 -at- FAIRVIEW -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 15:26:12 -0600

Julie F. Hesselgesser wrote:
> I'd be interested to know how many of you have tried writing novels.
Anyone else trying out their prose?

I have started writing fan fiction on an Internet discussion list, and have
edited and published a charity fanzine. This is a good place to get your
feet wet writing something that involves dialog and plot.

Of course, the standard of literary criticism isn't very high, but these
forums can help you start learning a different style of writing. Not to
mention, it's quite a bit of fun.

Nancy Kaminski
nkamins1 -at- fairview -dot- org