Re: Shorts

Subject: Re: Shorts
From: Julie Tholen <julie_tholen -at- CNT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 09:16:43 -0500

Aahemm - 'secuse me, but the West Coast (aka Silicon Valley) isn't the
only place where shorts are the outfit of the day. Here in sunny, hot
and humid Minnesota, at CNT we are allowed to where shorts. "Dressy" is
a polo shirt and chinos. It doesn't matter what you wear as long as your
work gets done. And guess what else? We can set our own hours, many
folks come in as early as 5 a.m. to be out by 2 or 3, other folks work
from 9:30 to after 6 - we have commuter traffic that can be pretty
intense. It sure is nice to work for a company that treats it's
employees like the responsible adults that they are!

Cow-abunga- dude(ttes)!

Julie T.