Re: Writing novels too?

Subject: Re: Writing novels too?
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 14:06:29 -0500

I've had a couple of short stories, during times when I was
concentrating on minimizing documentation, vanish completely. When it's
fiction, none of it is really necessary.

I've noticed that my technical writing is better when I have a short
story waiting at home. I'm not sure which way the cause and effect run,
but there is definitely a correlation.

Mike Huber
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com