Tech Writers Needed

Subject: Tech Writers Needed
From: "M. David Orr" <whitears -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 11:32:38 -0500

August through October is always a busy period for our technical writing
and training company. We will need lots of free-lance writers and
training developers in the Chicago area and Orlando area. We invite you
to check out our web site and submit and electronic resume if you live
in either area. Our URL is listed below the signature.

Thanks,
--
M. David Orr
Orr & Associates/Usability Management