Permanent position posting, Atl, GA

Subject: Permanent position posting, Atl, GA
From: Amanda Burton <CYBurt -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 16:08:55 -0400

I'm posting this for Geoffrey Kruse since he does not have access to the
list. This position is in Atlanta, GA. You can e-mail your resume directly to
Geoff, or call him at the number below. For more information about the
company, go to: WWW.ecsinc.net.

Thanks.
Amanda, As per our phone conversation this is what we need yesterday.

Technical Writers with Robohelp someone who has written user manuals
on line help manuals. If you know Installshield it would be a plus.
We would really like a permanent person. Our platform is Windows and Win/NT.

Regards, Geoffrey Kruse 770.591.8060
gkruse -at- ecsinc -dot- net