Tech Writer needed -- Chicago, IL

Subject: Tech Writer needed -- Chicago, IL
From: Christine Fedruk <CFED44 -at- CBOT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 17:02:25 -0500

The Systems Development Group at the Chicago Board of Trade is
looking for a Technical Writer...

This contract-to-hire / full-time position supports our Electronic Trading
Systems development group -- knowledge of financial markets or
commodity trading is a plus. This person will create and update support
docs and procedures, assist with design docs during development, and
manage the content and design of HTML pages.

We're looking for:
Excellent communication skills
Proficiency with FrameMaker, WordPerfect, WebWorks, and Visio
Proficiency in Windows and UNIX environments
2-4 years experience

Strong preference for candidates who are:
Available immediately
Interested in becoming an employee
Familiar with MS Word, Excel, and Project

E-mail or fax your resume to Christine Fedruk at:
cfed44 -at- cbot -dot- com (MS Word or text attachments only, please!)
or
312-347-3944

I'm just the screener and go-between at this point, but I'd be happy to
answer questions via e-mail... [No phone calls or flames, please. :-) ]

Thanks,
Christine

* Check out the Chicago Board of Trade on the Web!
* www.cbot.com