Corrupt files in Word 97

Subject: Corrupt files in Word 97
From: Scott Cover <COVER_SCOTT_L -at- CAT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 14:07:15 -0500

Hello all,

I recently finished an index for a master doc and all was well with
the world. I then made a couple changes to the index while in master
doc mode and again saved my work. Evidently the work I did was only
viable from within the master doc and not the index file itself.

Now I am getting a warning that my file(s) may be corrupt. Is there a
way to delete the old index file and keep the newer one? Have I
indeed corrupted the document and now need to start banging my head
against the wall? Is there an easier way?

Thanks,

Scott Cover

Cover_Scott_L -at- cat -dot- com