Re: In defense of Word

Subject: Re: In defense of Word
From: Ivan Volaric <ivolaric -at- GESB -dot- WA -dot- GOV -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 17:52:31 +0800

David, you wrote:

>>>In my experience, if I select "different odd and even headers/footers" in
>>>Page Setup|Layout and then zoom in Print Preview to "two pages" I
>>>odd pages on the right and the evens on the left.
>
>>>Can anyone confirm this? Scott, please let me know if your mileage

In Print Preview mode facing pages are shown correctly - even # on left
and odd # on right. However, the opposite is the case in Page Layout
view which is what I think Scott is complaining about. I also find this
irritating, but not enough to go out and buy a pitchfork or light a
torch - for other failings in Weird, yes, but not for this one...

Regards...Ivan.