Re: Choosing a menu option

Subject: Re: Choosing a menu option
From: Holly Turner <hturner -at- HARBINGER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 10:35:31 -0400

I usually break the action into two steps.

1. Go to the File menu, and then click Create.
2. Click the object you want to create.

I liked your way, too. It flows well. I just typically use "go,"
"click," and the "and, then" structures. My "and, then" structure makes
my wording a little awkward in this situation.
Holly Turner
technical.writer.at.harbinger.corp
tel (404) 467-3557