Re: being anal

Subject: Re: being anal
From: "Klopfenstein, Ed (AFS)" <EdK -at- ACCU-FAB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 12:15:17 -0700

Dear Ms. Wrong:

When your career hangs on words, you want your words to be right. It's
the same as in engineering, programming, or medicine -- your reputation
hangs on how well you do what you do.

If that qualifies me for the anal club, that damn, I'm a full-fledged
member.

Oh, and speaking of words

There's a difference between being anal and being an a**hole -- and you
aren't anal!

Ed Klopfenstein

Technical Writer
Accu-Fab Systems, Inc.