was Texas and log on

Subject: was Texas and log on
From: Rebecca R Chamberlain <rebrc -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 19:13:10 -0600

Thank you for all your great information. I'm a brand new lone TW and
I've ordered some TW reference books, but they haven't arrived yet. Some
things just can't be found in Webster's!

As for the Texas question, I get the impression that Texans are proud to
be Texan. That's an attitude that I felt in Seattle where I grew up, but
I definitely don't feel it here. (Utah) It's refreshing. Thanks y'all!

Rebecca
rebrc -at- juno -dot- com